Friday, 1 February 2013

Goldfish

I've always been fascinated with the idea of blogging; finally deciding to actually do something about it. After spending a considerable time mulling over blog names during my 'oh so long' work shift, I thought of "so it would seam". No, I haven't simply made a horrific spelling error (although it may appear so at first), this is my blog name as I plan to focus on outfits and style. Although this will be the main theme running through my blog, I'll also document my thoughts/ramblings on everyday life now and again; purely because I have the memory of a goldfish and therefore don't want to literally forget my whole life. My blog name was nearly "stylemygoldfish" (referring to my awful memory), but decided against it as goldfish aren't particularly attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment