Monday, 4 February 2013

Outfit Of The Day - My nails are naked



Top - Zara
Fur Gillet - Apricot
Denim Jacket - Thrifted
Black Jeans - Primark
Suede Loafers - Primark
Bag - Newlook
Scarf - Present from Jack :)
Quickly grabbed coffee after my Psychology lesson today. We've started a new topic on relationships and the reasons we find certain features attractive; so interesting! I'm wearing a few layers just because the temperature is so unpredictable at the moment, and my new loafer style shoes from Primark I bought on the weekend. They're ridiculously comfortable and go with pretty much everything. Particularly making the most of wearing fur pieces while it's still cold, they are an easy way to add warmth whilst still adding some texture.This was taken just before I went to a Spinning exercise class, aka weekly torture on a bike. I NOW CAN'T MOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment