Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Outfit Of The Day - I Love Faux


Faux Fur Coat - Thrifted
Blue Jeans - Zara
Studded Boots - Topshop
Velvet top - Thrifted
It was flipping freeeezing today, so the faux fur had to come out! This second hand coat is ridiculously warm and the colour goes with so many things. And I feel like I'm in 'Made In Chelsea' (the main reason I like it so much). Wearing my blue skinny jeans which are extremely old from Zara, and my Topshop studded boots once again. Have had a ridiculously busy week working and catching up with school work before I go up to Southampton to stay with my sister at uni. Literally so excited to feed her flatmates vodka out of a teapot again, and to go to Europe's worst night club. It's called Jesters, and is literally one of the best places on earth. And me and the DJ are tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment