Friday, 15 February 2013

Outfit Of The Night - Feb De La 14


Leather Jacket - F&F
Fur Gillet - Primark
Sheer Top - Republic
Lace Shorts - H&M
Heeled Chelsea Boots - New Look
Bag - New Look
What I wore last night in Bristol! We went to Thekla which was sooo good but I literally am dying today. So glad that I was picked up this morning rather than driving home, don't think I would have made it to be honest. Shan had to borrow my ID because she's young, highly risky in itself, let alone the fact that I ended up going in about 2 minutes after she did. The guy defs knew something was up but we're stealthy so all was well. We also met 'Big Jeff' who is a Bristol celebrity; he's this guy that goes to basically every single gig around Briz and the bands always know who he is and give him shout outs. He also has an arm full of festival bands which must have taken ageeeees to acquire. Me and shan got a pic lololol 


No comments:

Post a Comment