Saturday, 2 February 2013

Retail Therapy (even though I really shouldn't have)


Picked up a few things today in Bristol. Sorry I didn't make a post of today's outfit; I practically rolled out of bed this morning into the car and therefore wasn't looking optimum! I'm meant to be saving money, but Zara had a sale and well.... you know the rest.





Grey slouchy textured cardigan - Primark
Black suede pumps - Primark
Classic Black Midi Skirt - Zara
Textured scarf - Zara
Coloured top - Zara

After 'uuming and aarhing" for quite a while I finally purchased a midi skirt. This one from Zara is incredibly flattering; hitting a little below the knee with a stunning zip detail at the back (it's back to front in the photo). Can't wait to wear it with black heels and something cropped on a night out. The burnt rustic orange scarf is a lovely addition to my growing collection, the texture being the main reason I ended up buying it. And can you go wrong with a slouch style grey cardigan? Being a student who loves the idea of being able to throw something over anything, the answer has to be no. I can see this cardigan making regular appearances, especially for Sixth Form, and will even be good just for adding that extra layer. The coloured top from Zara is a lovely light material, and at £7 in the sale the temptation was too much.
I will be posting more outfit pictures soon, in which it is extremely likely that I'll be wearing some of these items.

 I also grabbed this aztec print washbag from
      Primark which will be ideal for taking makeup
and toiletries when I go travelling. Love the
pattern, and also the fact that it was only £4.

No comments:

Post a Comment